- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine / butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In large bowl beat eggs, sugar, sour cream, vanilla and melted butter. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture. Gently fold in blueberries. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.